Follow

Maleficent makeup look

So I have finally watched Maleficent. Not only was it a great movie, but I actually had to try Angelina Jolie's character look. Her 'evil' look really had me inspired. I did this look with no wax, just everyday make up. Most people would have used a wax to achieve the raised cheekbones. But I wanted to show people you can also achieve the look by using everyday make up. Trying to do this simple and easy as possible.

Read more to see how I did this look.









I first primed my skin (SEVENTEEN STAY TIME PRIMER).

I then drew on high pointed dramatic brows using a shade darker than my actual brows (MAX FACTOR EYEBROW PENCIL)

*The lighting was so bad when taking progress pictures, and I was using the camera on my phone, so sorry*



I then used neutral colour on my eyelid. Doing more of a light/smokey dark brown cut crease.

With a touch of a yellow/gold eyeshadow from the arch of my brow down to the crease.

Then using liquid eyeliner to create a simple wing.




For foundation I had to use a very pale colour. Applying with a damp make up sponge.



Adding the darkest shade from my contour palette with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. I drew a line from the middle of my cheekbone down to my chin. As in the picture below.



Then adding more of the darkest shade to angled section. Blending it in well.



Doing that technique obviously to both sides of face, this makes your face look sucked in.

I also added a highlight to the cheek bones. Above the shade area. to make the the cheek bones look more sharp.




Then using a fine wet paint brush I painted the shape of Maleficent's head piece to my face. Then filled it in.



I then over drew my lips using a nude lip liner (BARRY M LIP LINER)
Then filed in my lips with my favourite bright red lipstick (BARRY M MATTE LIP PAINT in Pillar Box Red)


Once I finished my look I went into another room where I got great lighting to show you the finished look.



In the movie Maleficent has greenish eyes, because I'm super afraid of eye contacts I used an app called Picsart to edit my eyes to green.


And then for the final picture for extra effect. I edited the background completely black.
Still using Picsart App.






I really hope you liked this make up look, and hope it was helpful. Don't forget to like + follow my instagram and facebook page.















No comments:

Post a Comment