Follow

Wedding : Hens Beach Veil


So for my best friends hens she asked me to make her a personalized veil. Her theme for her hens is beach/Hawaiian. 







What you need:
1. Veil glued to hair band
2. Hot glue gun
3. Artificial flowers

I shopped around for the artificial flowers. They didn't cost me more than €2 for each bundle. 

Steps 


1. Putting the hot glue gun to heat till it's ready. Think of how you want our flower veil to look before you start glue down the flowers. Taking the flower off the stems. And adding the hot glue to the back of the flower. Then adding the flower to the hair band part pressing down so that the flower is glued on. 

2. I did this until the band was completely  covered. 

 

3. Picture 3 shows how it will look from the base of the flower and hair band. 
Make sure the flowers are glued on properly so they don't fall off. 

4. Adding as many flowers as you please. 
I'm really happy with the way it turned out and so is the hen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment